These three buildings made up some of old time Dickinson downtown. The white building to the left, was built in 1936 first as Lukens Drug store and then Fred’s Place, the most popular town tavern during and after WWII, and now it is the Pet Spot. The yellow building is 1920 Dickinson State Bank first built by the Lobit family. And the third brick building is 1927 original Hollywood Theater eventually owned by the Emite family. After 1941, it was Belcher Thomas Motor Company and then in the 1960’s it became a furniture store. Today after being renovated, it is home to the Preston Group, financial consultants.