JOIN THE HISTORICAL SOCIETY TODAY!
You are invited to become a member of the Dickinson Historical Society. As a member of the Society, you aid in the preservation of North Galveston County’s history. Your membership ensures the preservation of the Dickinson and League City Railroad Depots, also known as the Historical Dickinson Railroad Museum Center. Membership also aids in the preservation of many local artifacts. Your participation allows the Society to educate young children, adults, visitors, and the community concerning Dickinson and North Galveston County’s rich past.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- FREE ADMISSION TO LECTURES
- DISCOUNTED PARTICIPATION IN CLASSES, SEMINARS AND STUDY EXCURSIONS
- PERIODIC NEWSLETTERS
- INVITATIONS TO SOCIAL EVENTS, MEETINGS, AND TOURS
- DISCOUNTS ON SOCIETY T-SHIRTS, CAPS, ORNAMENTS, AND OTHER ITEMS
- DISCOUNTS ON ADVANCE TICKETS TO THE ANNUAL NIGHT OF WINE AND ROSES
Individual – $20.00
Family** – $35.00
Senior Citizen – $15.00
Student – $10.00
Patron – $100.00
Society Benefactor – $1000.00
The Dickinson Historical Society is a non-profit 501C3 tax-exempt organization. Contributions including membership dues are tax-deductible to the extent no tangible goods or services are received in return.
- To raise funds to restore and maintain the historical Railroad Museum Center and other historical projects.
- To collect an exhibit historically significant artifacts and materials
- To educate the community about the history of the area through a variety of programs
Membership Application and Renewal Form
** Indicates all immediate family members in the home