Built in 1897, this is the Weigand House on Water Street in Dickinson. For many years, it was a working dairy. Abandoned in the 1960’s, It was known as the Haunted House. Completely restored now with repairs from the Harvey flood, it’s a bed and breakfast named Cedar Oaks Inn. Why named Cedar Oaks? That’s a Dickinson gambling story for another day….